Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TAKE DAT WIT YOU Offseason Update 8/10
(08-11-2021, 09:50 AM)mavsluvr Wrote: It seems that there hasn't been time for chemistry to develop with the new arrivals yet, so the improvement must have come another way. 

You think maybe JRich, Bey, and Melli were locker room cancers, and the esprit de corps will be better without them?

Or, maybe that the team has taken undisclosed measures to shore up the culture? Possibly by putting in a more player-friendly coach, for example?

I think it is "addition by subtraction" that would change the chemistry for the better. 

1) I think JR was a terrible fit on-the-court, so him being gone and upgraded massively improves the on court team.

2) I think (as stated above) that the dynamic of Luka-KP-RC was straight up toxic. So removing RC (not because he alone was "the problem") should do incredible wonders for the team chemistry IMO. I still doubt Luka and KP can totally figure it out on and off the court, but not having RC in the mix should be a big improvement IMO. 

I could of course be wrong, time will tell. But I am truly very hopeful. I was rooting for these two changes basically since December (as I had diagnosed them as the problem from my seat starting back then), so I am pretty stoked about things moving forward.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TAKE DAT WIT YOU Offseason Update 8/10 - by Kammrath - 08-11-2021, 10:02 AM