Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TAKE DAT WIT YOU Offseason Update 8/10
(08-11-2021, 08:04 AM)omahen Wrote: I agree Luka didn't want to take shots at teammates Luka can't really expect same atmosphere with Dallas and he will have to accept it is different and navigate through this different. Part of leadership.

Agree that it would be very uncharacteristic of Luka to trash his teammates in the press. 

I took it more as a possible sign of frustration with the organization for their contribution to the lack of chemistry. (For example, his reported frustration with KP for risking suspension by going to a strip club in the middle of the playoffs -- failure of the organization to build a culture where you can trust teammates not to do something like that, possibly failure in his view to adequately address this type of breach of trust? Another example possibly whatever activity resulted in four guys getting COVID?)

Obviously, we don't know for sure. But, even though he is only 22, I don't think he is really under the impression that an NBA season should consist of a lot of partying down. If the organization could do more to facilitate a better culture, they should be alert to their opportunities.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TAKE DAT WIT YOU Offseason Update 8/10 - by mavsluvr - 08-11-2021, 09:40 AM