Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TAKE DAT WIT YOU Offseason Update 8/10
(08-11-2021, 08:04 AM)omahen Wrote: Thanks for the update. I agree Luka didn't want to take shots at teammates but I also think it showed how different Luka felt with national team compared to Dallas. I think Luka had an amazing time with his friends at olympics. These are guys he grew up with, he has seen them after a really long time and has been with them for less than two months. Luka can relax with them, play cards, drink, smoke and speak in his native language. There was also really no result pressure, they were just having fun. Totally different situation than being together two thirds of the year for 82 games plus playoffs. So Luka can't really expect same atmosphere with Dallas and he will have to accept it is different and navigate through this different. Part of leadership.

Luka smokes??! OMG. That can't be doing anything to help his windedness. If this is the case, I think he should quit. 

To your main point, yes, these answers were to questions about what he had learned from playing in the Olympics. The podcasters mentioned, as you point out, that he had a really great time with his teammates. His remarks were to the effect that he learned that the most important thing for winning is chemistry and trust.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TAKE DAT WIT YOU Offseason Update 8/10 - by mavsluvr - 08-11-2021, 08:57 AM