Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TAKE DAT WIT YOU Offseason Update 8/10
(08-11-2021, 05:34 AM)mavsluvr Wrote: Luka made a couple of remarks that could have been interpreted as an implied criticism of the level of chemistry on/off the court at the Mavs. English is his third language, and Dameris doesn’t think he really intended to take a shot at his teammates through the media. But they were interesting comments, nevertheless, and Nico/Kidd should take note. 

Thanks for the update. I agree Luka didn't want to take shots at teammates but I also think it showed how different Luka felt with national team compared to Dallas. I think Luka had an amazing time with his friends at olympics. These are guys he grew up with, he has seen them after a really long time and has been with them for less than two months. Luka can relax with them, play cards, drink, smoke and speak in his native language. There was also really no result pressure, they were just having fun. Totally different situation than being together two thirds of the year for 82 games plus playoffs. So Luka can't really expect same atmosphere with Dallas and he will have to accept it is different and navigate through this different. Part of leadership.
[-] The following 1 user Likes omahen's post:
  • Mapka
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TAKE DAT WIT YOU Offseason Update 8/10 - by omahen - 08-11-2021, 08:04 AM