Poll: What position do the Mavs need to improve most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BIG MAN -- a screen setter, roll man, and interior rim protector who can move his feet and control the boards
11.76%
4 11.76%
SECONDARY BIG -- a versatile defender who can be on the perimeter and bang down low and knock down a three
0%
0 0%
WING -- a spot-up shooter with good perimeter defense
0%
0 0%
SECONDARY SCORER -- a consistent scorer who can get buckets for himself under pressure
23.53%
8 23.53%
SECONDARY BALL-HANDLER -- a generator of offense for the team when Luka doesn't have the ball
61.76%
21 61.76%
BENCH DEPTH
2.94%
1 2.94%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What is the biggest roster need for DAL?
(08-05-2021, 08:31 PM)khaled1987 Wrote: Not sure if it is a real answer to the question, but for me the biggest 2 needs are:

-Defensive anchor: I said it before, but I think team defense relies heavily on your best defensive player, just like you need an elite offensive talent you need an elite defensive talent. 
Someone who is a defensive team of the year before, or DPOY candidate. 

-Players who actually fills more than one need, hopefully on both ends: No one dimensional players, we need guys who can do multiple things especially on offense, for example a player who isn't only a shooter but also a creator for himself or for the others, or someone who can shoot but very good rim running. 
Doesn't seem we have many of those tbh.

Let's keep monitoring the Siakam situation in Toronto.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the biggest roster need for DAL? - by cow - 08-05-2021, 10:10 PM