Poll: What position do the Mavs need to improve most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
BIG MAN -- a screen setter, roll man, and interior rim protector who can move his feet and control the boards
11.76%
4 11.76%
SECONDARY BIG -- a versatile defender who can be on the perimeter and bang down low and knock down a three
0%
0 0%
WING -- a spot-up shooter with good perimeter defense
0%
0 0%
SECONDARY SCORER -- a consistent scorer who can get buckets for himself under pressure
23.53%
8 23.53%
SECONDARY BALL-HANDLER -- a generator of offense for the team when Luka doesn't have the ball
61.76%
21 61.76%
BENCH DEPTH
2.94%
1 2.94%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What is the biggest roster need for DAL?
A wing who can create and score on his own.  Paul George would be perfect, but that is not happening.   A better defending Derozan would be excellent.  Ideally he would be the last part of your big three, but I would even take someone a little lower who can make things happen.  I think it would really open up our offense.

#2 is a PF who can play effectively with KP.    Right now, our 5 centers plus Maxi are no threat to score by themselves.   All, besides a healthy KP, rely on Luka to get them looks/easy shots.   The Mavs need someone who can put pressure on a defense.   Also need to be able to rebound above average at at least be average on defense.

I had hopes Mavs would address both this offseason.  So far we are 0-2.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the biggest roster need for DAL? - by Chicagojk - 08-05-2021, 03:06 PM