Poll: Who wins the Cancunie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Luka - ho ho ho, I'm so GOAT I can beat you with a miserable shooting game - oopsie!
0%
0 0%
Kyrie - ain't no one gonna break my streak, unless it's these TPup asswipes.
80.00%
16 80.00%
PJ - but... but... I thought they were always going to magically go in from now on
0%
0 0%
DJJ - hey, don't look at me; I'm just the roleplayer
0%
0 0%
Gaff - Hey, bring back my tandem mate and we'll kill 'em
0%
0 0%
Maxi - Who do you think I am, Dereck Lively? (welcome back, Wurzburger)
0%
0 0%
Powell - Hey, come on now, not too many guys can rack up a minus 4 +/- in 3 minutes.
10.00%
2 10.00%
Green - I did a little of everything, the key word being "little"
10.00%
2 10.00%
Exum - If I'm not on the court, I can't make shots!!!!
0%
0 0%
Hardy - That goes triple for me!!!!
0%
0 0%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 4 PLAYOFFS TIMBERWOLVES CANCUNIE
Who evidently preferred vacation to continuing on in the playoffs?

Not gonna lie, this is just about the most furious I've ever been at a Mavs loss. This shit is costly. Costly in effort, costly in honor. KAT is one of the douchiest players in the league, and we let him win against us. Plus all the unsportsmanlike shade the Mavs have been throwing, and then they don't back it up. That's just great, guys! And in Kyrie's closeout streak we can no longer trust. Imagine the tsunamis of shade the Boston fans are going to be throwing our way, and enormously, rotundly deserved.
Like Reply
Kyrie really, really shit the bed tonight. Luka was bad too, but I felt like Kyrie was horrendous. Praying they both bounce back next game. We don't want to lose game 5 or this could get bad.
Like Reply
(05-28-2024, 10:45 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Kyrie really, really shit the bed tonight. Luka was bad too, but I felt like Kyrie was horrendous. Praying they both bounce back next game. We don't want to lose game 5 or this could get bad.

If you lose game 5, it will be bad. Miami had a 3-0 lead on Boston last year, and Boston tied it up at 3 only to lose the 7th game at home.
Like Reply
Well...it's hard for me to give out a "Cancunie", though I have...and will. The reason is because they have worked hard to be where they are at. But...since I can give a a Dirkie...I will not shirk from giving out the opposite--the Cancunie!

This is almost a team wide Cancunie, but one person in particular earned his the old fashioned way. Earned not because he didn't try hard, but it just didn't happen tonight. Now they got to go through another whole game...if not more!

Kyrie...come on down! Sorry man...pick up your Cancunie on the way out of the building. Think about it in two nights--when you guys whip the timberpups ass.
Like Reply
(05-28-2024, 11:00 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: If you lose game 5, it will be bad. Miami had a 3-0 lead on Boston last year, and Boston tied it up at 3 only to lose the 7th game at home.

Plus Tatum got hurt early in the game or history might have been made.
Like Reply
Dreadful game by Kyrie. Might have able to survive Lively out if he played just a little better
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrGoat's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
I think slightly biased summed this one up pretty well on the locked on Mavs podcast. He basically said he didn’t come away with any feeling of “uh-oh, how the hell are we going to deal with this next game?”. It was basically just a regular close loss, and with Lively and Kleber available next game, a little better performance from Lukai, we should be fine.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lukedoncic's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
The cancunie always brings me some masochistic joy after a painful playoff loss.

I hope this is the last time forever I have to see a cancunie thread. 5 more wins Mavs!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 3 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • BigDirk41, MrGoat, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply