Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IND @ BOS, Easter Conference Finals, Game 1 Game Thread
(05-26-2024, 01:57 PM)HoosierDaddyKidd Wrote: Why is it annoying?  Dude has been a good 3 pt shooter since he started taking them.  Horford is the type of veteran all teams need. He makes winning plays on both sides of the ball.

Only cause I want the Celtics to lose and he's supposed to be the weak link in their lineup with Porky injured but he keeps making them timely threes.
Like Reply
https://sports.yahoo.com/despite-series-...guccounter=

Celtics on TJ McConnell.
Like Reply
Porzingis out for game four. But listening to a Pritchard interview it sounds like he will be available in the finals.
Will be interesting to see how he looks post injury. Looking back at his history in a Mavs jersey he struggled in the first few games after his return. Could be an advantage for he Celtics if he is fully healthy and finds his rhythm. Could also be a big problem if he avoids contact and struggles to move his feet laterally.
Like Reply
Indy showed themselves much better than I was expecting, even in a sweep. They just couldn't close and/or Boston just knows how to finish games. Indy has an exciting future though. I was thinking though, If I told you Indy doesn't make another conference finals with this group, would you take that bet? The East appears to be wide open moving forward, besides Boston, but hopefully a couple of teams step up to make that conference a tad more competitive.
Like Reply
(05-28-2024, 06:48 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: Indy showed themselves much better than I was expecting, even in a sweep.  They just couldn't close and/or Boston just knows how to finish games.  Indy has an exciting future though.  I was thinking though, If I told you Indy doesn't make another conference finals with this group, would you take that bet?  The East appears to be wide open moving forward, besides Boston, but hopefully a couple of teams step up to make that conference a tad more competitive.
I’d take that bet. Magic, Knicks and Celtics are going to be tough to get through for the foreseeable future…
Like Reply
The Knicks are in really good shape, I think. For the first time in I don’t know how long.
Like Reply
(05-28-2024, 07:58 AM)Lukedoncic Wrote: I’d take that bet. Magic, Knicks and Celtics are going to be tough to get through for the foreseeable future…

I am not a fan of Philly, but i hope one, if not both, of Philly and Milwaukee prove to be a tough out the next couple of years.   

It would be nice to see Cleveland be a threat too, but they have a lot of decisions coming up.  I saw some wolves fans talking about a Garland for Kat trade.   That is a lot of money for Kat, but interesting.    I am not sure where Miami goes, but you can never count them out.    It just seems like there are 5-6 teams who look dead.   They are all in the East.   Maybe things change but several of these teams have been bad for awhile.
Like Reply