Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5 Playoffs 2024: Oklahoma City Thunder (2-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-2)
Luka passed up a SUPER OPEN 3. Chet was playing 6 feet off of him and he didn’t even think about pulling up.
Like Reply
Nonstop Thunder since Hardy/Gafford entered.
Like Reply
LOVE running it through PJ in the post
Like Reply
Luka is dominating this game. Need PJ and Green to come help now
Like Reply
Luka has created so many great shots for people tonight. So far only DJJ has answered the call.
Like Reply
DJJ and PJ turning into more reliable corner shooters than THJ and Hardy. Credit to them but also super disappointing to see the guys that are on the floor for their shooting are barely hitting the rim.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft, RGP1981
Like Reply
We need to condense this lineup. No more Hardaway or Hardy. Let Green play 20 minutes
Like Reply
DJJ is too good...unfortunately, some team can offer him much more than the Mavs this summer. It would be tough for him not to take the security of a bigger payday
Like Reply
Luka, jones and Lively great.

Interesting Hardy minutes. Can’t be heavy minutes but liked his minutes besides one offensive rebound. He won’t play scared. Just need to try to steal a few minutes. I would have probably stuck with Exum though.

Big chance for Green here. He needs to hit some wide open threes
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Green playing hard. I just need him to start hitting shots.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Reunion Mav
Like Reply
(05-15-2024, 09:22 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: DJJ and PJ turning into more reliable corner shooters than THJ and Hardy. Credit to them but also super disappointing to see the guys that are on the floor for their shooting are barely hitting the rim.

THJ hit one, at least. I still trust him more than any of them with an open look.
Like Reply
Hah! So Dort launched himself into Gaff like a cannonball and it’s on Gaff?
Like Reply
LUKA!
Like Reply
Green needs to shoot over Joe
Like Reply
Green is doing a nice job on SGA.
Like Reply
HOLY FECK, Josh Green?! Are you unable to even get past Isaiah Joe to the hoop? I thought Aussies were supposed to be fearless, lol.
Like Reply
Gafford can’t guard anyone. I’m really disappointed in him.
Like Reply
Green with great energy. They will start falling. Go with that exact same lineup. Only subs in the second half should be Green and Lively
Like Reply
(05-15-2024, 09:29 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Gafford can’t guard anyone. I’m really disappointed in him.

Should only play the Giddey minutes but I don't think Lively can handle 40 minutes. Really missing Kleber.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • rocky164
Like Reply
Exum needs to play. No more Hardy or THJ.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo's post:
  • rocky164
Like Reply