Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Site Requests / Issues
[Image: Screenshot-20191113-142141.png]

[Image: Screenshot-20191113-142352.png]

This is what they do on ClutchFans to get donations...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
yeah if I EVER put ads on this site, they would be nonintrusive and just minimal and nothing that you have to click or that gets in the way, I CANT STAND websites that do this so I wouldnt do this to us all.

I am all for making a thread... I tried to add the VIP plugin that lets people know they contributed but its a faulty plugin so i removed it...

ALSO... check out the mentions plugin... let us see how it works... I know this was a popular request so lets try it out. 

@"ClutchDirk" what do you think? like the feature?

Also....

sidebar... 

anyone interested in seeing my behind the scenes interview about my upcoming film I am making? head over to ROTW as I post it there... ( I wont try to plug myself much if ever but I am just excited! this is my first film, and I just got interviewed and the site is getting more attention for it! PLUS in the same thread about Music and Film you will see a screenshot of me in the Horror film I am also acting in(diff film than mine) and my character is a Mavs fan and wears a Dallas Mavs hat! hahaha cool little thing I got to do to show my support for Mavericks! )
Like Reply
(11-12-2019, 05:34 PM)mavsluvr Wrote: Many thanks to Magickian for setting up this great site!

Just to let whomever it may concern know, I did have great difficulty registering. I had to enter data numerous times at different intervals, as the program insisted that my seven or eight letter password (tried two) was not the correct length, I had not entered the correct letters from the bot-avoider, or that 4 was not the correct answer to 2+2. After many tries, it ultimately, for no apparent reason, accepted the data, but never sent the validation email, despite multiple requests. 

Apparently, I am all set now, but it is possible that others may be having similar issues. 

I hate to open this with any negative comments, even constructive ones, as I think it is fantastic that this site has been built to continue the community discussion. Kudos to Magickian and whoever else was involved in the effort!

So great to see you here, mavsluvr! 

Hopefully some day soon we will win another game so you can give us one of your great, insightful postgame wrapups.
Like Reply
(11-15-2019, 10:36 AM)embellisher Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 05:34 PM)mavsluvr Wrote: Many thanks to Magickian for setting up this great site!

Just to let whomever it may concern know, I did have great difficulty registering. I had to enter data numerous times at different intervals, as the program insisted that my seven or eight letter password (tried two) was not the correct length, I had not entered the correct letters from the bot-avoider, or that 4 was not the correct answer to 2+2. After many tries, it ultimately, for no apparent reason, accepted the data, but never sent the validation email, despite multiple requests. 

Apparently, I am all set now, but it is possible that others may be having similar issues. 

I hate to open this with any negative comments, even constructive ones, as I think it is fantastic that this site has been built to continue the community discussion. Kudos to Magickian and whoever else was involved in the effort!

So great to see you here, mavsluvr! 

Hopefully some day soon we will win another game so you can give us one of your great, insightful postgame wrapups.
Many thanks, embellisher!  Hope to have many chats with you about the Mavs this season, maybe including some wrap-ups!
Like Reply
HarperSa is a spambot or spammer
Like Reply
The bots are getting out of hand, please put email confirmation back in Magick.
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 12:08 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: The bots are getting out of hand, please put email confirmation back in Magick.
I have purged numerous bots in the past 2 days...a lot more than normal...
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 01:16 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 12:08 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: The bots are getting out of hand, please put email confirmation back in Magick.

I know it is not a lack of moderation, it's the change in registration procedure after Mavsluvr said it's difficult to sign up as the system struggles.
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 01:18 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 01:16 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote:

I know it is not a lack of moderation, it's the change in registration procedure after Mavsluvr said it's difficult to sign up as the system struggles.
True...Magick has to find time in his busy schedule to fix the issues...for now I will check in once an hour when I'm awake and remove those bots which I don't mind doing...
Like Reply
(11-16-2019, 01:24 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: True...Magick has to find time in his busy schedule to fix the issues...for now I will check in once an hour when I'm awake and remove those bots which I don't mind doing...

You're amazing but I did change activation to Admin so now I am the only one who can approve them. I will put it back on email if this method doesn't work well for us. I also added the stop bots captcha function which should help catch them.
Like Reply
If you name people mod, introduce them.
Like Reply
I think Mod is a horrible name for a person
Like Reply
Might want to work on SEO for the site. We aren't first page google result when searching for "Mavs Forum".
Like Reply