Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do I get?
If I'm the first poster on 2 forums?
Like Reply
The fame?
Like Reply
(09-14-2019, 09:39 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote: If I'm the first poster on 2 forums?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
Yo this where everyone went? Was wondering what happened when the boards were moved to SI.com.

Missed, well...SOME of you guys.
Like Reply
(11-16-2020, 12:01 AM)Drew Wrote: Yo this where everyone went? Was wondering what happened when the boards were moved to SI.com.

Missed, well...SOME of you guys.

They didn't tell you, either? 

They hid this place from me for months.
Like Reply
There was only a link up at the old place, for like, months
Like Reply
Hey when the move happens I thought it all went away.

Either way glad I found it. Hope to see familiar faces around here. And some I probably don’t want to see either. Lolz.

One question? How the Heck do I change my avatar? Been trying since since logged in. Blank face ain’t me.
Like Reply
(11-16-2020, 12:05 AM)fifteenth Wrote: There was only a link up at the old place, for like, months

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
(11-16-2020, 12:07 AM)Drew Wrote: Hey when the move happens I thought it all went away.

Either way glad I found it. Hope to see familiar faces around here. And some I probably don’t want to see either. Lolz.

One question?  How the Heck do I change my avatar? Been trying since since logged in. Blank face ain’t me.
Upper left you will see user cp...click it and you have many options including changing your avatar...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(11-16-2020, 12:07 AM)Drew Wrote: Hey when the move happens I thought it all went away.

One question?  How the Heck do I change my avatar? Been trying since since logged in. Blank face ain’t me.

Oh, Drew, glad you're here! 

My comment was more for that Killer dude
Like Reply