Poll: Who gets the Dirkie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bullock (+15, 19 pts, 7 rbd, 2 stl, 5-11 from 3)
36.84%
14 36.84%
DFS (+19, 4 pts, 5 rbd, 1 ast, 1 stl)
0%
0 0%
Powell (+11, 8 pts, 3 rbd, 2 blks)
0%
0 0%
Brunson (+24, 18 pts, 1 rbd, 2 ast, 3 stl)
13.16%
5 13.16%
Luka (+15, 33 pts, 11 rbd, 8 ast, 4 stls, 1 TO, 2 dunks)
34.21%
13 34.21%
Maxi (+11, 9 pts, 4 rbd, 2 ast)
0%
0 0%
Dinwiddie (+2, 15 pts, 1 rbd, 3 ast, 5-7 from 3)
7.89%
3 7.89%
Ntilikina (+9, 0 pts, 1 rbd, 2 ast, 4 stls, 1 blk)
7.89%
3 7.89%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF ROUND 2 GAME 6 DIRKIE: Winner RB (37%) | Runner-up Luka (34%)
https://twitter.com/dallasmavs/status/15...mT3qkqAAAA
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • BackToSquareOne, dirkfansince1998
Like Reply
Giving it to Luka for his explosive 2nd and 3rd quarter that broke the game wide open. He had several highlight plays and despite some lapses played some GREAT defense I thought. 

He was focused and came out refusing to lose. 

Frankie smokes and Reggie are a close 2nd for their amazing defense all night. Brunson and Dinwiddie also showed up in a big way and deserve praise.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
I thought Ntilikina, Bullock, and Dinwiddie all made terrific contributions. But in a must-win game Luka did superstar things. 

Game 7, baby. Lets go!
[-] The following 2 users Like Tyler's post:
  • BoredAssistant, SleepingHero
Like Reply
2 dunk night
[-] The following 2 users Like Hypermav's post:
  • BoredAssistant, Tyler
Like Reply
(05-12-2022, 11:19 PM)Hypermav Wrote: 2 dunk night

[Image: FSnDw2nVEAIP8eF?format=jpg&name=small]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tyler's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
Well...Bullock, Powell, Brunson, and Luka pretty much had the games they should have.  Not sure what happened to DFS but he is still essential to the game.

This leaves Ntilikina and Dinwiddie.  I'm happy with FN.  His defense has been important enough that any points, of which he had none tonight, are just gravy.

But...I mentioned that Dinwiddie had shown a faint pulse a game or two back.  This is important because he has really struggled recently.  So...I didn't really expect too much.  I got more than I expected...and it was good!  I'll give my Dirkie to Dinwiddie.
Like Reply
Dinwiddie back from the brink. 

Honorable mention to Jalen’s relentless attack and Luka’s resilient jaw. 

If this team somehow pulls off a game 7 W, need to replace Champ with Rich Strike.
Like Reply
Reggie!
Like Reply
Voted Bullock in the spirit of the award. Luka probably deserved it, but I’m saving his for Sunday. The Mavs are going to need it.
Like Reply
Alot of deserving candidates tonight

Luka was a superstar, but we know that. Anything less than a 35 pt triple double is just a day at the office for him, so no Dirkie.

Dimwiddie finally had a good game in the playoffs. Great to see. But most of his quality play came in maintaining the lead others built and while that's important, I'm not giving a Dirkie for that.

Bullock has been an absolute rock this entire playoff run, hurts not to give it to him tonight, but like Luka, I've basically come to expect this of him.

Frankie! very impressive that with DFS in foul trouble, Frank came in and give 21 minutes of quality playoff defense. If he can go from neutral to positive on offense then we are really cooking.

But finally, have to give it to Brunson. Game wasn't terribly flashy tonight but he is becoming such a rock-solid #2. When Luka sits, Brunson seamless keeps the momentum going, when Luka plays, Brunson is ready to do whatever's needed.
[-] The following 2 users Like Arioch's post:
  • F Gump, Jommybone
Like Reply
Gonna give it to JB for finally remembering who #1 is
Like Reply
(05-13-2022, 12:07 AM)Arioch Wrote: Dimwiddie finally had a good game in the playoffs.

I wasn't impressed by his play at all. Sure his shots fell, but he seemed very passive, I don't think he had any drives. I would like him to be more aggresive. 

On the other hand, the way he was finishing those drives in previous games, it might be better he just shoots threes Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes omahen's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
About time we stopped pretending like Luka isn't the first option.
Like Reply
I voted for Reggie Bullock, the unsung hero all season long.

https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1524978262350372864
Like Reply
So we never declared a winner? It’s a tie?
Like Reply