Poll: Do the Mavs finally have a good shooting game from 3? O/U 45%
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
42.86%
3 42.86%
Under
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF ROUND 2 GAME 4: PHX (2-2) vs. DAL (2-2) | 111-101 win
[Image: 1240498664.0.jpg]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
Game 3 was the most likely game for the Mavs to win.  Game 4 will tell us what type of series this is.   I expect a better PHX game today.   Mavs can also play better but they will need that super effort again.   PHX is just so scary late in games.  Even with a comfortable lead it felt like PHX was a few stops away from making the outcome in doubt.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan, KillerLeft
Like Reply
Well it’s not like we can finish off a sweep against heavy favorites, but here’s to the chance to do what we can and relive the Mother’s Day Massacre Part 2. Must win game.
[-] The following 2 users Like DrMav's post:
  • ItsGoTime, KillerLeft
Like Reply
A couple of our best games this season have come during European Prime Time.  In fact, Sunday is Luka’s best +/- day of the week at +13.4 and an ORating/DRating of 113/102 (by far his best Defensive day of the week).  Let’s hope that little bit extra is the edge we need.
[-] The following 4 users Like DanSchwartzgan's post:
  • Hypermav, KillerLeft, Smitty, WillE
Like Reply
Luka still has not had a signature game in this series - he did have a 45 pt game 1 but some of the points came after the game was already lost.

I predict a 30 pt triple double (at least) in a Mavs close win!
Like Reply
Suns bring it back to reality today. Suns win the series in 5. Season ends Tuesday.

#MFFL
Like Reply
Mavs ended a 11 losing streak to these guys. Phoenix hasn't lost 2 in a row all season. Time to end that too.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • TurkishMFFL
Like Reply
Going to need more offense today without losing defense. Game 3 was actually our worst offensive performance of the series, thanks to the defense we won it anyway, but I don't think we can count on CP3 playing like garbage again though it would be nice
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrGoat's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/pandahank41/status/1...13217?s=21&t=YfkzyVrf1tOX52dhyAwohA
Like Reply
This morning I thought I heard on the radio that Chris Paul has a terrible record, like 0-14, when Scott Foster is a referee.  

Oh nevermind, he is not reffing today after looking it up.
Like Reply
Really is insane how much a certain ref or 2 can dictate a game at this level. It just shouldn't happen.
Even if I hate Paul the stuff with Foster is bullshit. That record is not just a coincidence

Hopefully DFS and Bullock will be allowed to play as aggressively as they did the last game for 40+ minutes without being called for ticky-tack fouls
I think that'll be the key to us winning. If it's called tight, especially tight against us while the Suns can manhandle us without consequence then we're screwed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jym's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
(05-08-2022, 02:02 PM)Jym Wrote: Really is insane how much a certain ref or 2 can dictate a game at this level. It just shouldn't happen.
Even if I hate Paul the stuff with Foster is bullshit. That record is not just a coincidence

https://www.basketball-reference.com/blo...tml?p=9295

One of the most discussed topics during the 2011 playoff run. Not to mention that he was responsible for some of the most controversial calls in the 2006 finals.
Like Reply
He's a God, he's a King, he's  our God King.
[-] The following 2 users Like cow's post:
  • BoredAssistant, KillerLeft
Like Reply
Refs trying to take this game over too and certainly why everyone is watching this game.
Like Reply
Luka helped him up!
Like Reply
Crowder is on my playoff hate list….and I hope he isn’t hurt.  

He’s been a pain in the ass but has been playing some really good basketball.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaxiThreeba's post:
  • dmavs4life03
Like Reply
(05-08-2022, 02:58 PM)cow Wrote: Refs trying to take this game over too and certainly why everyone is watching this game.

Kane Fitzgerald specialty.
Like Reply
(05-08-2022, 03:03 PM)BoredAssistant Wrote: Luka helped him up!

If that was Morris or Gobert, Luka probably spits on em. 

Can tell Luka has some actual respect for how Jae plays the game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaxiThreeba's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
Brunson pump fakes on open 3 pointers way too much.
Like Reply
Refs are atrocious.  

DFS on it today.
Like Reply