OOOFAH
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/TheSteinLine/status/...2327822341
Like Reply
This doesn't even save us money
[-] The following 1 user Likes StrandedOnBeauboisHill's post:
  • MrGoat
Like Reply
Okay, I think in honour of this trade, you should all carry a signature that says: I apologize to Mavs2021, he was correct, Mark Cuban and the MBT are bottom three in the league.  Alternatively you can also use: Mavs2021 is a moron, they are not bottom three, they are the undisputed worst.

That´s not even fucking expiring contracts. OMG this is UNFUCKING REAL.

Now I wish they had traded Porzingis straight up for Dragic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • hakeemfaan
Like Reply
Well, my opinion on Nico Harrison just went down the shitter
[-] The following 3 users Like MrGoat's post:
  • hakeemfaan, ItsGoTime, SleepingHero
Like Reply
If this is it, this has to be the worst move of the TDL. By far
[-] The following 2 users Like omahen's post:
  • MrGoat, SleepingHero
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/BobbyMarks42/status/...3129187342
Like Reply
Vivek > Cuban
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • MrGoat
Like Reply
C’mon Nico?  Might as well have kept KP
[-] The following 3 users Like hakeemfaan's post:
  • MrGoat, omahen, SleepingHero
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 02:44 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Okay, I think in honour of this trade, you should all carry a signature that says: I apologize to Mavs2021, he was correct, Mark Cuban and the MBT are bottom three in the league.  Alternatively you can also use: Mavs2021 is a moron, they are not bottom three, they are the undisputed worst.

I've never seen anyone think more highly of themselves than you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes StrandedOnBeauboisHill's post:
  • embellisher
Like Reply
This screams "We made a trade to make a trade"

I'm shocked.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • MrGoat
Like Reply
This is exactly the kind of value I thought KP had. It's not pretty, but I'm glad they've finally moved on. I don't think KP would have significantly more value next TDL anyway. Dinwiddie is an underrated playmaker, and the 2nd round pick is pretty irrelevant.
[-] The following 1 user Likes loki's post:
  • Fuerza1
Like Reply
So we get the worst contract in the league at Bertans..and with Dinwiddie doing 20..are you planning to pay Jalen? Brutal..Bertans/Dindwiddie/THJ/Powell on top long term..looks like a salary dump
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 02:45 PM)StrandedOnBeauboisHill Wrote: I've never seen anyone think more highly of themselves than you.

Is that a YES? Tongue
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 02:44 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Okay, I think in honour of this trade, you should all carry a signature that says: I apologize to Mavs2021, he was correct, Mark Cuban and the MBT are bottom three in the league.  Alternatively you can also use: Mavs2021 is a moron, they are not bottom three, they are the undisputed worst.

I don’t need to apologize to you as I have said this too. SMH.
Like Reply
KP is not a difference maker, he had to go. His contract was an albatross. The Mavs split his contract into two players, who can be rehabilitated into solid role players with moveable contracts. The bench offense really needed some help.
[-] The following 4 users Like Fuerza1's post:
  • AgGiE1991, ballsrchr, loki, VintagePejav2
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 02:45 PM)Mikelo Wrote: So we get the worst contract in the league at Bertans

I guess KP was the worst contract in the league Smile Well, behind Wall and Westbrook
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 02:45 PM)Mikelo Wrote: So we get the worst contract in the league at Bertans..and with Dinwiddie doing 20..are you planning to pay Jalen? Brutal..Bertans/Dindwiddie/THJ/Powell on top long term..looks like a salary dump

It´s not a salary dump, if you don´t dump salary. LOL.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mavs2021's post:
  • MrGoat, SatnamSingh
Like Reply
Both guys coming back, if this is true, are horrendous players with awful contracts. Makes no sense to me but I must be missing something.
[-] The following 2 users Like ThisIStheYear's post:
  • MFFL, SatnamSingh
Like Reply
(02-10-2022, 02:45 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: This screams "We made a trade to make a trade"

I'm shocked.

At least they saw what the rest of the league and fans saw.  KP's impact wasn't really felt when he was healthy, injured, playing great, playing poorly or anything in between.

Can Kidd get Holger on the phone and teach Dinwiddie to shoot?
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply