Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.5 pt RAPTOR & 3.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
62.50%
5 62.50%
Grizzlies
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 42: DAL (23-19) @ MEM (30-15) | 112-85 win
https://twitter.com/iztok_franko/status/...9946939393
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • Paul Gasol
Like Reply
Brunson not attempting a single 3 concearns me a little bit.
[-] The following 1 user Likes aguiar95's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(01-15-2022, 12:16 AM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Interesting game tomorrow. B2B and playing the worst team in the league. Let´s hope that means extended voluntary developmental minutes for Green/Ntilikina/Brown.

Worst team in the league who happened to beat a good Charlotte team at home.  Jahmal Moseby revenge game.   Big Grin
Like Reply
(01-15-2022, 09:08 AM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Worst team in the league who happened to beat a good Charlotte team at home.  Jahmal Moseby revenge game.   Big Grin

Starting line-up will basically dictate whether Orlando are a threat or not.

They are 3-4, when Robin Lopez starts. 5-21, when he does not start.

Given that they are in the stronger conference, with no hope at the play-in, it´s probably the correct decision to tank. In the West they should have tried to make the play-offs imho. They have enough young talented players in Anthony, Suggs, Wagner, Isaac, Carter, Hampton, Okeke and so on, that they really should culture. *cough* Powell/Kleber for Isaac *cough*
Like Reply
(01-15-2022, 09:05 AM)aguiar95 Wrote: Brunson not attempting a single 3 concearns me a little bit.

A 27 point win when JB doesn't get a look from three makes me feel pretty confident.  Kind of like a 27 point breakdown when Luka goes 0'-fer from 3.

https://twitter.com/TheKobeBeef/status/1...fFD3-ZQ5Ow&s=19
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
(01-15-2022, 10:01 AM)TXBamanut Wrote: A 27 point win when JB doesn't get a look from three makes me feel pretty confident.

Yeah, valid point. 

The thing is, he got TONS of looks from 3. He just didn't pull the trigger. I didn't really notice this before this current stretch where he's starting, but he really is a reluctant catch and shoot guy.
Like Reply
(01-15-2022, 07:03 AM)burekemde Wrote: Luka is reminding/silencing all the haters that he is top 5 player on the planet. 
Who are the other 4?
Like Reply
Two things I didn't like about last night's game:

1) Screw Bane for being Mr. Butthurt. So he's so upset he's going to (attempt to) uncork on us for the rest of his career like he's Corey Brewer? Piss off.

2) While it's hard to argue with the final results, I would have loved for the coaching staff to give JG a lot of one-on-one time vs. Bane. Let the young man prove himself.
Like Reply
(01-15-2022, 03:59 PM)BackToSquareOne Wrote: Who are the other 4?

Luka
Curry
Durant
Giannis
Lebron

Jokic as 6th
Like Reply