Poll: Who will win the game? (Lakers 1.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
80.00%
24 80.00%
Lakers
20.00%
6 20.00%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
GAME 5: LAL Refs (4-1) @ DAL (3-2) | 110-119 OT loss | NBA admits missed call
Rick sating  with htis lineup is brutal you cant ahve 3 non shooters at the guard
Like Reply
(11-01-2019, 09:19 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: I think Brunson is a good player and great value for a 2nd round pick, but I'm not a huge fan of his playing style. He seems to call his own number too often. I don't feel like he plays in the flow of the offense. Don't get me wrong, he's a quality player.

Thats a fair assessment. I think that's just the role he's being asked to play. If Brunson doesn't shoot the shots then who? THJ? 

Last year Brunson played well within the flow and didn't force it as much as this year.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(11-01-2019, 09:18 PM)DrMav Wrote: Tried to give THJ some credit the other night when he played within himself, scored efficiently, and worked hard on defense because I knew that wasn’t going to be the case most nights.

This is exactly what I expect to see from him when he hits the court.

He did the same things against the Nuggets. Only difference is that he made more of his ill-advised shots. That´s why I don´t buy into the hype after his good games.
Like Reply
(11-01-2019, 09:20 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I think that's just the role he's being asked to play.

Agreed.  To me it looks like Carlisle is coaching him to play like JJB.
Like Reply
This lineup is odd...

Rick playing with fire right now, LA is a momentum kind of team. 

Good drive by Wright there.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Are these commentators annoying the hell out of anyone else?
Like Reply
Boban as to be 7-4 

another terribke call
Like Reply
Mavs are forcing the Lakers into some terrible shots, but cannot capitalize on the offensive end.
Like Reply
(11-01-2019, 09:20 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(11-01-2019, 09:19 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: I think Brunson is a good player and great value for a 2nd round pick, but I'm not a huge fan of his playing style. He seems to call his own number too often. I don't feel like he plays in the flow of the offense. Don't get me wrong, he's a quality player.

Thats a fair assessment. I think that's just the role he's being asked to play. If Brunson doesn't shoot the shots then who? THJ? 

Last year Brunson played well within the flow and didn't force it as much as this year.

Personally I'd like Curry and Jackson to get more shots. I don't really think Brunson needs less shots so to speak, but they need to be in the flow of the offense. He seems a little too worried about getting shots up when he's in the game instead of letting the game come to him.
Like Reply
Jerk refs
Like Reply
Why are out 2 star players still on the bench?
Like Reply
Commentators are as refs .... on LAL side ..
Like Reply
(11-01-2019, 09:22 PM)TanMan Wrote: Are these commentators annoying the hell out of anyone else?

Doris Burke is the president of the Lebron fan club and they couldn't get Kevin Harlan for the other guy

NICE 3 BY KLEBER AND THEN BRUNSON WITH THE GREAT DISH AND WRIGHT WITH THE FINISH!
Like Reply
off arm by Lebron no call

they show replay  I unmute thinking they will say Lebron should be called for a foul instead they just rave how he moves Hardaway out of the way
Like Reply
Damn nice pass by Brunson!
Like Reply
LeChina pushed off more than Luka but crickets.
Like Reply
Some how we are back to 10. What a weird game lol
Like Reply
Funny they show Lebron chuck the defender out of the way without a foul.  But Luka got his 2nd from an off hand swat.
Like Reply
(11-01-2019, 09:25 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: Why are out 2 star players still on the bench?

Mavs biggest advantage over Lakers is our depth. We don't have to necessarily match their star power. Let Luka and KP rest, while Lakers run Lebron and AD to the ground.

Hopefully by the 4th quarter, the difference will be seen.
Like Reply
(11-01-2019, 09:25 PM)LukTheShadow Wrote: Commentators are as refs .... on LAL side ..

Foul trouble killed the momentum. Terrible calls.
Like Reply