Poll: Who will win the game? (Lakers 1.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
80.00%
24 80.00%
Lakers
20.00%
6 20.00%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
GAME 5: LAL Refs (4-1) @ DAL (3-2) | 110-119 OT loss | NBA admits missed call
Scoops got Lebron!! LOL!
Like Reply
Big game tonight even being it's only the 5th game in.
Like Reply
I'm excited, and.have no finger food available...
Like Reply
(11-01-2019, 03:32 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: That is a bit that a guy who used to be on the Ticket does. Don't know if he's still on the Ticket, but he crossed over from the Kid Kraddick show because he wanted to be in sports radio. If I remember correctly LeBron used to play along with it and liked the different approach. I know Shaq loved it.

RIP Kid Kraddick
Like Reply
No Followill broadcast tonight??
Like Reply
2-part question:
  • How excited will you be if the Mavs beat the Lakers?
  • How bummed will you be if the Mavs lose?
Like Reply
(11-01-2019, 06:42 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: 2-part question:
  • How excited will you be if the Mavs beat the Lakers?
  • How bummed will you be if the Mavs lose?

• Extremely, cloud 9 level excitement
  • Not at all, I wanted at least a 1-2 record in this 3 game stretch, I got my want already!
Like Reply
Jeff Van Gundy is a dumbass. Mike Breen mentions Deandre's routine he started last year of looking at a player and saying "Who you got?" to take his mind off the free-throw which helped his FT shooting. JVG said it was a bunch of media nonsense which is totally untrue. Breen was correct that DAJ changed up his routine, I am sure he worked on mechanics and all that as well. Free throws are the easiest shot you can take outside of a layup but guys miss them all the time. So obviously its between the ears (see Luka) and so it's not crazy at all to come up a routine that takes your mind off the shot.
Like Reply
(11-01-2019, 06:46 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: [*]Extremely, cloud 9 level excitement

[*]Not at all, I wanted at least a 1-2 record in this 3 game stretch, I got my want already!
[*]
what IGT said

(11-01-2019, 05:57 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: [*]
[*]

You should make some nachos. Or go somewhere that has good stuffed jalapenos. Or make some queso with sausage in it. Dude, you have an hour. Better just go ahead and grill some fajita meat and heat up some tortillas!
Like Reply
(11-01-2019, 07:46 AM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Its so nice to see a gamethread at 3 pages before the game has started...during the last.couple of bad seasons gamethreads at times were only 3 pages total after the game...

(11-01-2019, 07:21 PM)fifteenth Wrote:
(11-01-2019, 06:46 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: [*]Extremely, cloud 9 level excitement

[*]Not at all, I wanted at least a 1-2 record in this 3 game stretch, I got my want already!
[*]
what IGT said

(11-01-2019, 05:57 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: [*]
[*]
[*]
[*]

You should make some nachos. Or go somewhere that has good stuffed jalapenos. Or make some queso with sausage in it. Dude, you have an hour. Better just go ahead and grill some fajita meat and heat up some tortillas!
[*][*]Haha, I'm just awfully prepared with an empty fridge at midnight in a German suburb. Nothing available right now. I have to feed of my imagination!
Like Reply
Doordash is down.  Bummer.  

Now I have to make something for the game. *cries*
Like Reply
https://t.co/JJOL3aVU1g https://twitter.com/duclerZ/status/11903...32518?s=17
Like Reply
Really don't like seeing Powell starting over Maxi. The defense the Maxi/KP lineup brings is so good I don't know why Carlisle would go and change it. 

McGee is an easier guard than Jokic though, but I shudder to see Powell on AD.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
[Image: 20191101-202114-HDR.jpg]

[Image: 20191101-202033-HDR.jpg]
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(11-01-2019, 07:21 PM)fifteenth Wrote: You should make some nachos. Or go somewhere that has good stuffed jalapenos. Or make some queso with sausage in it. Dude, you have an hour. Better just go ahead and grill some fajita meat and heat up some tortillas!
Well, now I am hungry.
Like Reply
(11-01-2019, 08:23 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Really don't like seeing Powell starting over Maxi. The defense the Maxi/KP lineup brings is so good I don't know why Carlisle would go and change it. 

McGee is an easier guard than Jokic though, but I shudder to see Powell on AD.

bUt He CaUgHt A cOoL lOb
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
And a quick alley oop by Davis when Powell didn't rotate!

And then Luka feeding Powell with a right back atcha!

What a great drive by Luka there.

WOW! KP with the amazing defense and then a great turnaround over Lebron!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
so we're back to having powell shoot threes?
Like Reply
OH MY LORD. KP WITH THE CROSSOVER PULLUP 3 ON AD!
Like Reply
This is a fun start...Powell is a starter folks....
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply