Poll: Who will win the game? (Lakers 1.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
80.00%
24 80.00%
Lakers
20.00%
6 20.00%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
GAME 5: LAL Refs (4-1) @ DAL (3-2) | 110-119 OT loss | NBA admits missed call
(11-01-2019, 09:51 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: This is COMPLETELY stupid.  Got to protect LeBron.  

THEY ARE KILLING MAXI KLEBER..he got fouled 3 TIMES each of the last two times he got the ball.

LeBron plays with confidence because the refs just keep on bailing him out.  GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
First 3-4 minutes of the 3rd will be crucial, imo. Mavs need to come out firing and not let the lakers have a strong start
Like Reply
(11-01-2019, 08:47 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(11-01-2019, 08:45 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: This is a fun start...Powell is a starter folks....

I think Powell's presence during this run was almost non-existent and Kleber could've provided the same exact things with better defense.

But I'm glad Powell isn't getting too abused yet. He caught a good pass and missed a wide open 3 so pretty typical from him.

Read Lakers ground forum. Even Lakers fans admit LeBron's 2 charges taken were in the restricted area.

But the last one is on Rick he should have used the coaches challenge to remove that foul from Luka.

Refs are biases towards LeBron it's to be expected. They cannot stop Luka fair and square. 
(11-01-2019, 09:52 PM)TXBamanut Wrote:
(11-01-2019, 09:49 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I want them to show the replay that shows Lebrons foot on the restricted zone line. 

They won't because Doris Burke is too busy gawking over Lebron and the no named announcer can't stop sucking the other Lakers off, but I really wish they would.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Good grief!
Like Reply
Has any commented in the gamethread on Maven yet...oh wait they can't have one...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Never understand why NBA fans do not protect their house more. Where are the constant anti ref / LeBron chants? This is just stupid, Mavs playing 5v8 and up 10...
Former: Psychology BSc. Sports coverage for @weltfussball and @sportde. Writer at @mavsmoneyball. Now: Web Dev, Mavs fan.
[Image: MFSYrBp.png]
Twitter: j0Shi_f
Like Reply
(11-01-2019, 10:01 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: First 3-4 minutes of the 3rd will be crucial, imo. Mavs need to come out firing and not let the lakers have a strong start

Very true. Mavs have been AWFUL in 2nd half. Especially KP and Luka. Gotta get off to a good start.

Welp thats an awful start. 2 misses and LAL score 2 quick wide open 3's
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(11-01-2019, 10:02 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(11-01-2019, 10:01 PM)donzingis38 Wrote: First 3-4 minutes of the 3rd will be crucial, imo. Mavs need to come out firing and not let the lakers have a strong start

Very true. Mavs have been AWFUL in 2nd half. Especially KP and Luka. Gotta get off to a good start.

Will be different this time. KP and Luka should be fresh because of the foul trouble. I a way I'm glad they got into it as I wanted them to play less in the first half anyway.
Like Reply
(11-01-2019, 10:02 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:

Welp thats an awful start. 2 misses and LAL score 2 quick wide open 3's

Damnit. I probably shouldve kept my mouth shut lol
Like Reply
Not a good start to the 2nd half.
Like Reply
Cmon Luka and KP need to be a little more aggressive here after their poor games in Denver.
Like Reply
LeChina fouls DP and the DP comes down and somehow fouls AD.  They can run over anyone and the Mavs hustle is penalized.
Like Reply
That was some bad defense from Seth to start of the quarter.
Like Reply
Make that 3 TO's to start the 3rd. 

Mavs look absolutely frazzled.

WHY DO WE KEEP GOING TO A DFS POWELL PNR???

RUN A LUKA KP PLAY JESUS.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Doe Doe clearly got hacked
Like Reply
Wtf is this offense. Just DFS and Powell 2 game. 

Literally the worst 2 players to have run your offense on the court.

Thank god Curry hit that 3.

HOW IS THAT NOT A FOUL??????

THERE WE GO! LUKA LOB TO KP FOR THE AND-1

FUCK YOU REFS.

Also can we please stop running plays for Powell. Just let him never touch the ball unless its a rebound.
Like Reply
Carlisle is gonna have to get on these refs asses and pick up a tech
Like Reply
Get Powell off the floor.

Refs just literally wont call anything under the rim. 

No matter how much contact.

AND THEN LUUKA HITS THAT 3!
Like Reply
Bradley just tacked CUrrry right in forn of RIck no reacstion
Like Reply
LUKA AGAIN! WHAT A FEED!
Like Reply
Luka has allowed 8 pts this quarter because of sloppy defense.
Like Reply