Poll: In or out on 3/90 Lowry?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
In
28.85%
15 28.85%
Out
71.15%
37 71.15%
Total 52 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POLL: In or out on the Lowry pursuit?
(07-29-2021, 12:55 PM)cow Wrote: Shouldn't it be cheesesteaks?

well yes, but how about both? 

Hey cow, just wanted to apologize for something. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings with my "throw some dead animal on the grill" comment. I know that was insensitive considering the history of your species with relationship to grilling.
[-] The following 3 users Like fifteenth's post:
  • Hogmelon, ItsGoTime, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
(07-29-2021, 01:00 PM)fifteenth Wrote: well yes, but how about both? 

Hey cow, just wanted to apologize for something. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings with my "throw some dead animal on the grill" comment. I know that was insensitive considering the history of your species with relationship to grilling.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like cow's post:
  • Hogmelon, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
(07-29-2021, 01:00 PM)fifteenth Wrote: well yes, but how about both? 

I see Hogmelon liked this too, I guess he's forgiven you too!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ItsGoTime's post:
  • Hogmelon
Like Reply
(07-29-2021, 02:15 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: I see Hogmelon liked this too, I guess he's forgiven you too!

Good point. I haven't actually been clear on whether @"Hogmelon" is actually a hog, a melon, or some sort of hybrid. I will say that hog and melon, both on the plate, is not a bad option.
[-] The following 2 users Like fifteenth's post:
  • Hogmelon, ItsGoTime
Like Reply
(07-29-2021, 12:48 PM)cow Wrote: He has a solid foundation but I wouldn't call him fat.  Stout.

Stout, as in...

[Image: ci-guinness-extra-stout-2abc388ce9c3bb61...m=jpg&q=20]
Like Reply
(07-29-2021, 02:24 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Good point. I haven't actually been clear on whether @"Hogmelon" is actually a hog, a melon, or some sort of hybrid. I will say that hog and melon, both on the plate, is not a bad option.

I may be some form of hybrid that fits Winston Churchill's description of Russia.  In any event, here are photos of two of my cousins.

[Image: quote-russia-is-a-riddle-wrapped-in-a-my...-63-23.jpg]

[Image: melon-7.png]

[Image: 22119609-1926875064005531-848328638-o.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hogmelon's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
In, whole hog.
Like Reply
Out, he doesnt put us over the top and he is too old and too expensive given his age
[-] The following 2 users Like Dova's post:
  • BasketballJones41, Fuerza1
Like Reply
To me, this is similar to when DEN signed Paul Millsap in 2017. Difference is Millsap was 3 years younger and DEN already had their core intact along with a plethora of assets to fall back on. 

Mavs are running thin due to previous regime's failures thus need to tread lightly; little margin for error. Lowry at this price tag at his age, again not a superstar, leans a lot closer to the riskier side of blowing up in your face. 

Give me DeMar Derozan, the alpha during their Toronto years together, over Lowry by a long country mile.
Like Reply
Lowry with the clutch 0/1/0 game in 25 minutes last night. Averaging 5.6/2.9/3.1 on 27 FG%, 21 3PT% during the playoffs. 

Never throw the bag at an old, non-superstar player with growing injury concerns.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fuerza1's post:
  • Arioch
Like Reply
(07-28-2021, 07:52 PM)VintagePejav2 Wrote: Bingo. And for the record, I am all in on this. If it comes to fruition and Luka/Lowry are in the conference finals, I will be back here for the doubters.  Wink

Good job? Luka and Lowry are in the conference finals albeit in opposing conferences, and with the latter contributing little to nothing in that cause for his respective team.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/ChrisBHaynes/status/...1696926721
Like Reply
[Image: 1309181399001.jpg][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_APGLKUbHDPjennjzylV...Q&usqp=CAU]
Like Reply
If you voted no, you were right.
Like Reply