Poll: Who will win the game? (Lakers 1.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
80.00%
24 80.00%
Lakers
20.00%
6 20.00%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
GAME 5: LAL Refs (4-1) @ DAL (3-2) | 110-119 OT loss | NBA admits missed call
I'm so TIRED of the BS that keeps the LBJ legend going.

He was in the restricted area...AND he never stopped moving.  HE WAS NEVER SET...NOT EVEN A LITTLE.  You have to be set and still to occupy the space and I don't think he beat him to the spot by more than a frame, but that goes to the offense.

Sorry it's taken me so long to upload this.  Trying to watch the game.
[Image: giphy.gif]
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
Lebron is just so unlikable
Like Reply
OK, I've identified a group I hate more than these refs and the commentators... if you live in the Dallas area and favor the Lakers over the Mavs, you deserve to be drawn and quartered. Slowly.
Like Reply
(11-01-2019, 10:14 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: I'm so TIRED of the BS that keeps the LBJ legend going.

He was in the restricted area...AND he never stopped moving.  HE WAS NEVER SET...NOT EVEN A LITTEL.

Sorry it's taken me so long to upload this.  Trying to watch the game.
[Image: giphy.gif]

POTD
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(11-01-2019, 10:13 PM)TATU Wrote: Luka has allowed 8 pts this quarter because of sloppy defense.
Well he also has had 3 fouls called on him by these Laker fans and has to be really careful
Like Reply
(11-01-2019, 10:15 PM)DrMav Wrote:
(11-01-2019, 10:13 PM)TATU Wrote: Luka has allowed 8 pts this quarter because of sloppy defense.
Well he also has had 3 fouls called on him by these Laker fans and has to be really careful
So this.

Luka is an assist and a rebound from a triple double.
Like Reply
LUUUUKA OH ME OH MY WHAT A STEP BACK 3!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Let's go Mavs!  I am trying to ignore the unfair court right now.
Like Reply
LeBron also has 3 fouls now. They were targeting Luka on offense and they didn't guard LeBron tightly in the 3rd.

Doris Burke is super annoying. How do you get an annoucers job with voices like the 2 today anyway.
Like Reply
Great defense there!

DFS has to hit those wide open 3's
Like Reply
Ignoring the BS home cooking for the away team. It is amazing to watch Luka vs LeBron.
Like Reply
WOWOW WHAT A CHANGE OF DIRECTION BY LUKA!

Powell with butterfingers tonight. Cant grab a rebound to save his life.

Luka with the amazing pass in the corner to Kleber!

DELON WITH 3!!!

LETS GO MAVS!

ALSO LUKA TRIPLE DOUBLE!
Like Reply
Fist pump
Like Reply
I love Luka. Mark, don't screw this up.

Triple double in the 3rd quarter. Holy crap.
Like Reply
Luka triple double and Mavs with a big lead again!!!
Like Reply
Man the Mavs have to work so hard to get a single whistle and whenever they do its super late.
Like Reply
7 isn't a big lead in basketball, haha.

But glad we are leading again.

Lakers taking bad 3s again and we are hitting some good ones.
Like Reply
Benchies put this away!
Like Reply
Mavs used to be the best team in the league at making FT's.

What happened to the FT shooting team??

WHAT A PASS BY LUKA TO POWELL! 

MY GOODNESS HE THREW THAT SO EARLY!

Powell is getting his *** handed to him by AD
Like Reply
Ugh THJ
Like Reply