Poll: Who will win the game? (Lakers 1.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
80.00%
24 80.00%
Lakers
20.00%
6 20.00%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
GAME 5: LAL Refs (4-1) @ DAL (3-2) | 110-119 OT loss | NBA admits missed call
(11-01-2019, 08:45 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: This is a fun start...Powell is a starter folks....

I think Powell's presence during this run was almost non-existent and Kleber could've provided the same exact things with better defense.

But I'm glad Powell isn't getting too abused yet. He caught a good pass and missed a wide open 3 so pretty typical from him.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Good defense by Powell against Davis as I said before. Patient play within a hectic start. I like it. 

Zinger with a crossover pull-up 3 was kinda risky but he made it!

LeBron missing a layup!
Like Reply
McGee with the defensive 3 seconds. Wonder why Howard doesn't start over him.

KP has such a feel for contesting shots. Even though that was called a foul on DFS, KP gobbled up that shot.

Bradley fouled Luka like 8 times that drive, yet no call. Davis got breathed on and 2 FT's automatically.

Powell hit a 3! This is not a drill!!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(11-01-2019, 08:47 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(11-01-2019, 08:45 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: This is a fun start...Powell is a starter folks....

missed a wide open 3 so pretty typical from him.
And then made one...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Doris Burke is so bad, raves about Bradley slapinf Luka and what great D it is then does not say one thing about Davis obvious hook to beat KP on the other end
Like Reply
LUKA TO KP FOR THE AND-1

WHAT A CUT AND PASS!

(11-01-2019, 08:53 PM)bartlettbear Wrote: Doris Burke is so bad

She is my 2nd least favorite commentator from ESPN. Only Hubie Brown is worse than her in my eyes.

What a steal by Curry!
Like Reply
It's the starting lineup I predicted and it's working great so far. Powell plays strong.
Like Reply
Why does that basket count, Luka was taking shot when whistle blew
Like Reply
This team is special.
Like Reply
I am LOVING what Curry is doing. Hasn't taken a shot yet has impacted this game in a major way.
Like Reply
Howard and McGee compete in the tingle tangle Bob contest
Like Reply
WHAT A FREAKING FLOP BY LETAMPER.

WHAT A BAD CALL. HE WAS IN THE RESTRICTED ZONE TOO.
Like Reply
I liek DFs but he cnat be in on the wing here , because he cant knock down the open look 

he is the restircted area challenge it
Like Reply
Acting LeChina
Like Reply
how is that a good call, 

he did not leave his feet and was in restricted area
Like Reply
Holy what a pass by Luka to THJ

Kleber totally botched that gimmie. Gotta hit those my dude.
Like Reply
I'm glad DP is back. He's looking good.
Like Reply
Luka - 7 minutes, 7 rebounds, 5 assists.  Big Grin
Like Reply
(11-01-2019, 08:59 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: WHAT A FREAKING FLOP BY LETAMPER.

WHAT A BAD CALL. HE WAS IN THE RESTRICTED ZONE TOO.

A flop, in the restricted area, and he was moving. Horrible call!
Like Reply
Lebron is just to uunfundamnetal always off balance always leaving his feet with no place to go.
Like Reply