Poll: Who will win the game (DEN 5.0 pt fav)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Nuggets
60.53%
23 60.53%
Mavericks
39.47%
15 39.47%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME 4: DAL (3-1) @ DEN (3-1) | 109-106 win
Huge team win. Let’s go!
Like Reply
(10-29-2019, 10:25 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 10:24 PM)Dwhistle Wrote: This would be a travesty if we lost this game. We also had a chance to win on Portland

I blame a controversial overturn on that one. Mavs should've gotten the W

it was the correct call in the end. Also, no guarantee we DFS would’ve hit those FTs
Like Reply
Only loss on an overturned foul, should be 4-0.  Yeah I went there.
Like Reply
Great win tonight, won by the bench. Great win considering, Luka had a total off night, while KP wasn't much better. Offense just didn't get any rhythm with Luka at the helm today. Brunson and Wright really stepped up tonight.
Like Reply
MAVS JUST BEAT DENVER ON THE BACKS OF THE BENCH

WHAT A WIN! Mavs had so much going against them. Luka and KP had bad games, Carlisle with the most weird rotations. YET Brunson, Wright, DFS, THJ and Kleber all pulled this game out. Even Curry had a solid game. 

Dirkie to all of them.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Our bench is really shaping up to become a top notch unit.
Like Reply
We jump Denver in the standings since we own them Smile
Like Reply
Bench won the game. Outscored Denver's  61-22.
Like Reply
(10-29-2019, 10:26 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Sounds strange but it feels like the Mavs won despite Luka and KP playing 30 minutes.

Yep, they have to get more disciplined on offense.
Like Reply
Dirkie to Brunson or Wright?
Like Reply
Now the Mavs just need to get it all together. We had good games from KP and Doncic. We had a great game from the bench. Imagine if both happens on the same day.
Like Reply
I'm didn't see us winning this game. I'm thrilled to be wrong! That was a all out team win.
Like Reply
(10-29-2019, 10:27 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: MAVS JUST BEAT DENVER ON THE BACKS OF THE BENCH

WHAT A WIN! Mavs had so much going against them. Luka and KP had bad games, Carlisle with the most weird rotations. YET Brunson, Wright, DFS, THJ and Kleber all pulled this game out. Even Curry had a solid game. 

Dirkie to all of them.

This. What a fun win.

This year is going to be almost as fun as tanking. Just kidding.
Like Reply
(10-29-2019, 10:28 PM)LifeAquatic Wrote: Dirkie to Brunson or Wright?

Going with Maxi today. He still struggles from 3 but is clutch defense saved the day.
Like Reply
Not sure how the hell we won that 
Strangely promising
Like Reply

Brunson, IMO.
Like Reply
(10-29-2019, 10:27 PM)Dwhistle Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 10:25 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 10:24 PM)Dwhistle Wrote: This would be a travesty if we lost this game. We also had a chance to win on Portland

I blame a controversial overturn on that one. Mavs should've gotten the W

it was the correct call in the end. Also, no guarantee we DFS would’ve hit those FTs

Correct in what way? Lillard did get hand on the strip. The hand is apart of the ball during those kind of plays but the question that remains to be answered is how much hand constitutes a foul? What if Lillard got a bit of the wrist on the slap? It was in no way conclusive as you're making it out to be and it was the game deciding call. And the general precedence set is that unless you're absolutely sure and you have totally clear evidence proving the overturn, you don't overturn the initial call.

And that doesn't even open the pandora's box of the refs clearly missing the obvious contact to DFS head and body when he grabbed that rebound which is an automatic foul that they didn't blow the whistle on. The refs rewarded DFS for grabbing that tough board with FT's which is a classic basketball play since its inception. 

Mavs should've won that game.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I am still 100 % wrong with my predictions, so let me put it immediately. LAL win on Friday:-)
Like Reply
(10-29-2019, 10:30 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Going with Maxi today. He still struggles from 3 but is clutch defense saved the day.

That works too
Like Reply

Maxi for the game deciding block and lockdown defense on Jokic
Like Reply