Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
MAVS NEWS: Luka Is Hurt| DLive's Mom Passes Away| DLive Makes All Rookie 2nd Team
(Yesterday, 05:12 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Did he think he was going to make it over Chet or Wembanyama? I don't think they can put 3 centers on the first team unless I'm mistaken. In most other years, he would have been first team. He's going to be a great player.

Rookie teams are positionless. It could be 5 centers or 5 guards. Its usually top 5 players for rookie teams.

NBA media felt GSW Podziemski and Jaquez Jr. apparently had better rookie seasons than Dereck Lively.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • BigDirk41, From Dirk to Luka
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 05:16 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Rookie teams are positionless. It could be 5 centers or 5 guards. Its usually top 5 players for rookie teams.

NBA media felt GSW Podziemski and Jaquez Jr. apparently had better rookie seasons than Dereck Lively.

As uninformed as most voters are I wouldn't be suprised if many of them didn't know that. The talking head era needs to end.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • From Dirk to Luka
Like Reply
(Yesterday, 05:19 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: As uninformed as most voters are I wouldn't be suprised if many of them didn't know that. The talking head era needs to end.

It has in my mind. They don't even watch the games. There are plenty of other people to listen to.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply