Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 6 Playoffs 2024: Oklahoma City Thunder (2-3) vs. Dallas Mavericks (3-2)
(05-18-2024, 08:07 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I think he’s trying to make a point about how SGA is being officiated, hoping it will have an impact on what is called for the rest of the game, but I agree, I flat out would not challenge a single call in the first half for any reason ever, no matter how obvious I thought the mistake.

That’s not worth burning your last challenge for.
Like Reply
(05-18-2024, 08:26 PM)GATA Wrote: Kyrie is not even playable in this series

Cause we lack the weapons to punish them doubling up on Kyrie and Luka. Yes people are wanting more one-dimensional defenders that can´t throw it in an ocean or dribble it there.
Like Reply
Put Luka in the post and try to pick up Dort 4th
Like Reply
Kyrie thinks he is Steve Nash trying to play Playmaker and not even looking for his shot.
Like Reply
Up 42-40, what started the OKC run was

Luka offensive foul
Kyrie TO
Luka TO
Gafford TO
Shot clock TO

Just limit the offensive rebounds, Turnovers. but again this is not news to them
Like Reply
Just play the game Luka lasted one game. Sigh
Like Reply
I actually don’t think his complaining is that bad. Not good. I would want him not to get into that game though.

The turnovers are the story. Luka had two turnovers in a row when they got up. Gafford had 2 (his three attempt may not be an official turnover), Kyrie had one. There may have been 1-2 more. Just can’t do that.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • BolsDamols, MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
(05-18-2024, 08:29 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Cause we lack the weapons to punish them doubling up on Kyrie and Luka. Yes people are wanting more one-dimensional defenders that can´t throw it in an ocean or dribble it there.

They started using Green as the double release valve and he has some playmaking skills. Much better than DJJ or our centers.
Like Reply
Honestly, I think the only thing that would get him to permanently change is him getting dumb techs in G7 loss and being ROASTED by the world, the media, the fan base and his teammates' lowkey silence.

Basically, it would take an Offseason filled with self-loathing and shame.
Like Reply
(05-18-2024, 08:30 PM)MarkAguirreWrathofGod Wrote: Put Luka in the post and try to pick up Dort 4th

I would just prefer Dort to guard him as OKC is ok with picking him up 1 on 1, but when Dort is out and they trap him, others cannot make a play.
Like Reply
Our defense sucks tonight.

Get some fn stopssssssssssssssssss
Like Reply
Both JWilliams have punchable faces
Like Reply
Put Irving on the damn bench
Like Reply
Throwback to darker times. All the Mavs weaknesses of the past exposed today. Cannot defend the 3-point line. Cannot defend in transition.
Like Reply
Mavs getting worked on defense here
Like Reply
I wonder if I should just turn the tv off now
Like Reply
ZERO DEFENSE to start the 2nd half
Like Reply
Tony Brothers hates Luka...
Like Reply
(05-18-2024, 08:40 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Tony Brothers hates Luka...

Honestly if I was a ref, I would hate Luka also.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BigDirk41's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Luka only reason this isn’t a massacre.
Like Reply