Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minnesota at Denver, GAME 7 Thread
(05-19-2024, 08:50 PM)The Jom Wrote: Interesting if that preseason double date in Dubai foreshadowed the WCFs. Is Saudi money mixed up in this somehow?

I hope you know Dubai isn't in Saudi Arabia.
Like Reply
Jokic ice cold from three. MPJ still one of the lowest IQ players in the league. T'Wolves shooting slightly better from 3 but that's all it takes right now.
Like Reply
Denver looks as if they are running out of steam.
Like Reply
Gobert with the DJJ fadeaway.
Like Reply
Gobert with a prayer shot, damn.
Like Reply
Minnesota in the penalty so early might be the difference
Like Reply
Feeling pretty good about PJ and DJJ right now. Gordon and MPJ with stinkers in the most important game of the season. Mavs guys showed up when it mattered most.
Like Reply
Gobert money from FT line this game…who’d a thunk?
“BE CURIOUS, NOT JUDGMENTAL…”
[-] The following 1 user Likes OBX Maverick's post:
  • dirkfansince1998
Like Reply
I am sweating bullets right now. Can Denver pull through?
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(05-19-2024, 09:13 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Feeling pretty good about PJ and DJJ right now. Gordon and MPJ with stinkers in the most important game of the season. Mavs guys showed up when it matters most.

Yeah, MPJ has been pretty rough through the whole series, but gordon has been killing it and he looks terrible tonight.
Like Reply
(05-19-2024, 09:13 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Feeling pretty good about PJ and DJJ right now. Gordon and MPJ with stinkers in the most important game of the season. Mavs guys showed up when it mattered most.

Minnesota's D has a lot to do with that.
Like Reply
The best thing about beating OKC is I no longer feel like I have to dive for the remote to avoid the SGA/Chet commercial.
[-] The following 2 users Like RasheedsBigWhiteSpot's post:
  • KillerLeft, The Jom
Like Reply
(05-19-2024, 09:14 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I am sweating bullets right now. Can Denver pull through?

They are getting nothing from 6/8 guys. Might be too much to beat a T'Wolves team that is getting contribution from six guys.
Like Reply
Minnys size is just overpowering Denver
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(05-19-2024, 09:15 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Minnesota's D has a lot to do with that.

They missed good looks. Especially MPJ. Basically the same corner 3s that DJJ and PJ made to win the Mavs the series.
Like Reply
If the Mavs get the Wolves and Maxi can't play they may need to give Omax some minutes.
Like Reply
Naz Reid is a problem
Like Reply
That's the dagger. I can't believe the Wolves are going to win this
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Ballgame
Like Reply
Edwards from deep. Might be a wrap.
Like Reply