Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Might be my favorite Mavs video ever
This literally brought a tear to my eye

LUKA DONCIC and KYRIE IRVING are both playing the defense of their lives in the playoffs (youtube.com)
Not very astute ^^^^
[-] The following 6 users Like fifteenth's post:
  • , KillerLeft, michaeltex, Reunion Mav, RoyTarpleysGhost, The Jom
Like Reply
(05-17-2024, 09:27 AM)fifteenth Wrote: This literally brought a tear to my eye

LUKA DONCIC and KYRIE IRVING are both playing the defense of their lives in the playoffs (youtube.com)

Need to distribute this to a lot of the loudmouths on media to squelch this narrative that Luka is a defensive liability. It's hard to see the nuances in the video while watching the game because you mostly follow the action at the ball, but since things really took off after the losing streak, Luka hasn't been anybody's pushover.
Like Reply
(05-17-2024, 09:46 AM)michaeltex Wrote: Need to distribute this to a lot of the loudmouths on media to squelch this narrative that Luka is a defensive liability. It's hard to see the nuances in the video while watching the game because you mostly follow the action at the ball, but since things really took off after the losing streak, Luka hasn't been anybody's pushover.

I don't think the loudmouths watch the games. They're paid to talk so they just say stuff because they have to. Best to find the good people who talk basketball that no one knows about.

And I don't care what the media people that know nothing and are just pretending say or think. I don't have enough energy to put towards that.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
I've seen some of Awful Coaching's videos before. Most of his schtick is screaming at teams playing bad defense so that really is a compliment that he changed up his formula here

Here's another video about the same game where he's taking a dump on Daigneault with his more usual formula

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8hjSGlIRkA
[-] The following 3 users Like MrGoat's post:
  • fifteenth, michaeltex, The Jom
Like Reply
(05-17-2024, 10:48 AM)MrGoat Wrote: I've seen some of Awful Coaching's videos before. Most of his schtick is screaming at teams playing bad defense so that really is a compliment that he changed up his formula here

Here's another video about the same game where he's taking a dump on Daigneault with his more usual formula

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8hjSGlIRkA

LOL!!!! That is hilarious. Man, that guy REALLY cares about defense. He's so offended!
Not very astute ^^^^
[-] The following 1 user Likes fifteenth's post:
  • MrGoat
Like Reply