Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
MAVS NEWS: Luka: "I feel good"| Nico Gets Extension
(06-12-2024, 05:48 PM)RasheedsBigWhiteSpot Wrote: Truly, with all due respect to Lively and his mom, can we remove her passing from the thread title?

Also doubt Luka is feeling good right now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • From Dirk to Luka
Like Reply
(06-12-2024, 05:48 PM)RasheedsBigWhiteSpot Wrote: Truly, with all due respect to Lively and his mom, can we remove her passing from the thread title?

Yes absolutely.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

I think it was removed twice, but someone added it back each time it was removed.
Like Reply
Such a bright kid.

I know everyone is interested to see if he can shoot the three in the future. Personally, I am more interesting for him to master the 6-12 foot shot(He has a ways to go). The thing I am really interesting to see what he can handle is playmaking. He made some really nice, quick reads all year long. Most of those weren't complex reads but he diagnosed quickly. I am curious to see what else he can handle. Right now, they pretty much ask him to hand the ball off when he catches it at the elbow. I wonder if he will be able to allow action around him and make the right play. That would do wonders for the offense if he could catch the ball and runs sets off of it.

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/5560540...lively-ii/
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
(06-13-2024, 03:13 PM)RGP1981 Wrote: I think it was removed twice, but someone added it back each time it was removed.

Was only removed once. I added it to the thread title the first and after it was removed. Felt like it was such out of nowhere and devastating news to our rookie that it deserved to be pinned for a bit. No one made a comment till now so I didn't think it bothered people.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • The Jom
Like Reply
https://x.com/mlswish/status/1801988944458043622?s=46&t=iwQP5yZoJF3Ulzfb9MH7Cg
Like Reply